Day Use Gate Fees
All fees are paid upon arrival and are per person for day use.
There is no charge for accompanied children under 18 years of age.
Annual Membership is a financially attractive option for many people as it will save you money and give you some benefits exclusive to members. An annual full membership includes membership in The American Association for Nude Recreation (AANR). AANR membership provides you with the monthly Bulletin newspaper, discounts at other clubs, and works to educate the public about nudism and protect your choice to practice nude recreation.
Special Event Fees
For certain events, additional fees must be paid at the office or to a designated social chair to help cover the expense of those events.
- Full Member – A person who has full use of the club 24-7-365 days a year, has voting rights, and has all rights and privileges associated with Full membership as described in our ruling documents.
- Associate Member – A person who can visit during the open season on weekends and holidays April through October. Associates have limited privileges as described in our ruling documents.
Student Associate Member – a student taking at least 8 units per quarter or semester. Students have same privileges as an Associate Member. Student rate discounted 25%.
- Millennial Member – A persons between the ages of 18 – 30 years. A Millennial member can visit up to no more than 10 times during the open season on weekends and holidays April through October. Millennial Members have limited privileges as described in our ruling documents.
Application Fee (1 Time Fee)
Daily Gate Fee
$0.00 for 10 Visits
RV and Tent Camping
RV and Tent Camping is $25/night.
- *Affiliated Visitors may check in for overnight camping on Saturdays, Sundays & Holidays only – from 10am-5pm. These are our hours of operation when the gate and office are open for reception, registration and check in. Please call the office at 510-582-0194 for further questions. Thank you.
- Non-Affiliated individuals may not camp overnight.
*Affiliated members of AANR, INF, TNS and bona fide nudist clubs may make reservation requests for weekend check in for camping and have off-season privileges.
During open season (April-October) Associate Members may make reservations for short-term, weekend overnight camping. Camping options include RV or Tent camping. Electrical hook-ups available as well as full showers, bathrooms, and a kitchen available for use.
For all AANR, INF, TNS and Sequoian Full Members the camping limit is two weeks.
Trailer/RV: 35 feet size limit.
Water Available: potable and rinse water (non-potable) available.
Season / Operational: Open year round.
**Sequoians offers no RV waste dump facilities.
** Dump Facilities
A dump station is located at Anthony Chabot Campground
Address: 9999 Redwood Road
Castro Valley, California 94546
Driving Directions: About 20 minutes from Sequoians. From Sequoians take Cull Canyon Rd. to Crow Canyon Rd (6 miles) and make a right onto Crow Canyon Rd. Two lights make a right on Castro Valley Blvd. Follow Castro Valley Blvd about 1 mile to Redwood Rd. and make a right. Follow Redwood Rd. for about 7 miles to Anthony Chabot Campgrounds at 9999 Redwood Rd.